Greenland halibut filet portions, MSC
70-120g,skinless, 8 x 360g,frozen
- Species Reinhardtius hippoglossoides
- Item number 121409152
- Net weight 360 g
- Shelflife (days) 540
- Storage Frozen
- MSC certificate no. MSC-C-50920
This product belongs to our branded "A good meal" range of convenient and good quality fish products ideal for a healthy and delicious meal.
- Serving size fillet portions
- Delicious and tender - easy to prepare
- High in omega-3 (2.36 g/100 g)
- MSC certified, sustainable fishery
This product is packed in a bag.
- Convenient plastic foil bag
- Attractive brand design that stands out in the freezer
On pack description
Greenland halibut fillet portions, skinless, practically boneless, glazed with water, individually removable, deep frozen.
This Greenland halibut is caught in the icy, pure, open waters west of Greenland. The flesh of the halibut when cooked has a tender, juicy consistency and pure, white meat – a real delicacy.