Snow crab, legs, cooked, MSC
5 - 8 oz, 10 x 1,5 lb, frozen
- Species Chionoecetes opilio
- Item number 118125410
- Net weight incl. glaze 1.7 lbs
- Net weight excl. glaze 1.5 lbs
- Glaze (%) 8 - 12
- Shelflife (days) 720
- Storage Frozen
- MSC certificate no. MSC-C-50920
This product belongs to our branded, premium tier range of high quality seafood from the North Atlantic and Arctic oceans.
- Wild caught and locally packed in Newfoundland
- MSC certified, sustainable fishery
The Snow crab legs are carefully folded and packed in a solid carton box.
- Solid packaging that doesn't break
- Attractive brand design that stands out in the freezer
- FSC certified, carton from sustainable forestry
On pack description
Snow crab legs are known for their beautiful white and orange color as well as the sweet flavour and juicy texture to the meat. This snow crab is caught in the cold waters near Newfoundland, where the fishermen land ther catch directly to our local factory. We cook the snow crab and pack it for your convenience... Enjoy!
Since 1774, Royal Greenland has brought sustainably wild caught, high quality seafood from the ice-cold waters of the North Atlantic and Arctic oceans to the world. Our main processing facilities are located in Greenland and Canada, close to the fishing grounds, and it is here we source the finest seafood. Royal Greenland is committed to creating prosperity and sustainable development within the communities that deliver our seafood.Read more about snow crab