This product belongs to our branded, premium tier range of high quality seafood from the North Atlantic and Arctic oceans.
- Serving size, natural fillet portions
- High in omega-3 (2.36 g/100 g)
- Wild caught in West Greenland
- MSC certified, sustainable fishery
This product is packed in a solid carton box.
- Solid packaging that doesn't break
- Window for great product display
- Attractive brand design that stands out in the freezer
- FSC certified carton from sustainable forestry
On pack description
Greenland halibut from West Greenland
The Greenland halibut lives deep down in the icy waters of the Greenlandic oceans. Water temperatures are around zero, providing the perfect conditions for the fish to grow slowly and carefully develop its unique and mild flavours. Greenland halibut has snow-white meat and a juicy bite; A true Greenlandic delicacy! Greenland halibut is caught with trawl in the North West Atlantic along the west coast of Greenland.
Halibut (fish) (Reinhardtius hippoglossoides). Water (protective glaze).