This product belongs to our branded, premium tier range of high quality seafood from the North Atlantic and Arctic oceans.
- Size XL
- Wild caught in the Disko Bay in West Greenland
- MSC certified, sustainable fishery
The prawns are brined in a high quality brine for optimal taste and shelf-life
- Practical, resealable plastic tubs with in-mold-labelling
- PP (polypropylene) recyclable plastic material
- Attractive brand design that stands out in the freezer
On pack description
The Disko Bay, right by the UNESCO world heritage protected icefjord and the town Ilulissat in Greenland, is home to prawns of a very fine quality. The prawns in and around the Disko Bay grow extremely slowly in the ice-cold water. For this reason they are 6-7 years of age before they are fully grown. The slow growth results in a pleasant firm consistency and remarkably sweet flavour.
Prawns (crustaceans) (Pandlus borealis), water, salt, acidity regulators (E330, E262), preservatives (E211, E202).