Greenland halibut, portion of fillet
Skinless, 90-200g, single frozen, 12 x 600g, frozen
- Species Reinhardtius hippoglossoides
- Item number 121409600
- Net weight incl. glaze 667 g
- Net weight excl. glaze 600 g
- Glaze (%) 8 - 12
- Shelflife (days) 540
- Storage Frozen
This product belongs to our branded "A good meal" range of convenient and good quality fish products ideal for a healthy and delicious meal.
- Serving size fillet portions
- Produced in Greenland - single frozen
- Delicious and tender - easy to prepare
- High in omega-3 (2.36 g/100 g)
- Wild caught
This product is packed in a bag
- Convenient plastic foil bag
- Attractive brand design that stands out in the freezer
On pack description
Greenland halibut fillet portions, skinless, practically boneless, glazed with water, individually removable, deep frozen.
This Greenland halibut comes from Greenland's first MSC-certified halibut fishery in the Northwest Atlantic and is caught in the icy, pure, open waters west of Greenland. The flesh of the halibut when cooked has a tender, juicy consistency and pure, white meat – a real delicacy.