Snow crab, sections, cooked
4-8oz (114-226g), 8 x 500g, frozen
- Species Chionoecetes opilio
- Item number 118800600
- Net weight incl. glaze 538 g
- Net weight excl. glaze 500 g
- Glaze (%) 3 - 12
- Shelflife (days) 720
- Storage Frozen
This product belongs to our branded, premium tier range of high quality seafood from the North Atlantic and Arctic oceans.
- Snow crab clusters
- Wild caught
This product is packed in a solid carton box.
- Solid packaging that doesn't break
- Window for great product display
- Attractive brand design that stands out in the freezer
- FSC certified carton from sustainable forestry
On pack description
Greenlandic snow crabs
Royal Greenland's snow crabs are from one of the world’s most sustainable fisheries. These crabs are from a healthy stock and the crab fishery is one of the smaller fisheries along the west coast of Greenland, which is of great importance to the local population.
The crabs are caught in pots, which are traps that have a minimal impact on the marine environment. There is no by-catch and no waste, and crabs below the minimum target are put back alive. All females are also put back alive to secure the population.
Snow crabs from Royal Greenland have a fine texture and a delicate taste. Both shoulder and bone meat can be eaten. Meat from the bone is very decorative, as it is snowy white with a bright orange surface.
- Area Northwest Atlantic (FAO 21)
- Method Traps