Cold-water prawn, cooked and peeled, MSC
L,175 - 275,pcs/lbs, Single frozen, 10 x 454g, frozen
- Species Pandalus borealis
- Item number 105444005
- Net weight incl. glaze 504 g
- Net weight excl. glaze 454 g
- Glaze (%) 8 - 12
- Shelflife (days) 720
- Storage Frozen
- MSC certificate no. MSC-C-54912
This product belongs to our branded "Starter and Lunch" range of good quality seafood, ready to use for an easy and delicious serving.
- Size L (count 175-275 pcs/lbs)
- Wild caught
- MSC certified, sustainable fishery
This product is packed in a bag.
- Convenient plastic foil bag
- Attractive brand design that stands out in the freezer
On pack description
Royal Greenland champions the finest seafood from the deep, clear and cold waters of The North Atlantic. Established in Greenland in 1774, by appointment to the Royal Danish Court, we work collaboratively with local fishermen and local authorities to care for the seafood from catch to finished product.
The local fleets of fishing vessels land their fresh catch to the Royal Greenland plant, where the prawns are cooked in lightly salted water, gently peeled, quick frozen and finally packed for distribution throughout the world. This careful handling ensures that the prawns retain their sweet taste, firm texture and decorative pink colour.
Enjoy in salads or sandwiches!
- Area Northwest Atlantic (FAO 21)
- Method Trawls