Cold-water prawn, cooked and peeled, MSC
Count 175-275 pcs/lbs, 12 x 150g, frozen
- Species Pandalus borealis
- Item number 105252100
- Net weight incl. glaze 167 g
- Net weight excl. glaze 150 g
- Glaze (%) 8,00 - 12,00
- Shelflife (days) 360
- Storage Frozen
- MSC certificate no. MSC-C-54912
This product belongs to our branded, premium tier range of high quality seafood from the North Atlantic and Arctic oceans.
- Size L (count 175-275)
- Wild caught
- MSC certified, sustainable fishery
The prawns are packed in a vacuum inner bag for optimal protection, with an outer box for great display.
- Solid packaging that doesn't break + optimal protection of the prawns
- Attractive brand design that stands out in the freezer
- FSC certified, carton from sustainable forestry
On pack description
The Disko Bay, right by the UNESCO world heritage protected icefjord and the town Ilulissat in Greenland, is home to prawns of a very fine quality. The prawns in and around the Disko Bay grow extremely slowly in the ice-cold water. For this reason they are 6-7 years of age before they are fully grown. The slow growth results in a pleasant firm consistency and remarkably sweet flavour.