Cold-water prawn, raw, shell-on, MSC
Count 90-120 pcs/kg, 12 x 1kg, frozen
- Species Pandalus borealis
- Item number 101124401
- Shelflife (days) 720
- Storage Frozen
- MSC certificate no. MSC-C-50783
This product belongs to our branded, premium tier range of high quality seafood from the North Atlantic and Arctic oceans.
- Raw prawns, frozen & packed at sea
- Size M (count 90/150)
- Wild caught
- MSC certified, sustainable fishery
This product is packed in a solid carton box.
- Solid packaging that doesn't break
- Window for great product display
- Attractive brand design that stands out in the freezer
- FSC certified carton from sustainable forestry
On pack description
Royal Greenland cold-water prawns are quickly frozen on board the catching vessel to ensure premium quality.
Use the raw prawns directly after defrosting in sushi, sashimi or add them to hot dishes just before serving, and you certainly impress your family and loved ones.
Since 1774 Royal Greenland has been dedicated to providing premium quality seafood. All our products in this Chinese assortment are caught in the crystal clear waters surrounding Greenland, and are packed and shipped from Europe. We are appointed by the Royal Danish Court, and are devoted to providing premium seafood to families around the world.