Fully cooked fish saves time in the kitchen and offers a versatile product, that can be served both heated or just as it is
A new range of fully cooked, coated fish is now available from Royal Greenland.
ProduktoverviewSee our Fully Fried products here
Our range of fully cooked fish are prepared and fried to a core temperature of 72˚C before they are quick frozen, making the products fully cooked and ready for serving once thawed. The products are versatile and can be:
- served cold, just thawn and use directly
- gently heated for 9 minutes at 230˚C
The product offers easy portioning as each item is individually quick frozen. Wether served cold or gently heated, the product is simple to prepare and offers timely servings.
- The range of fully cooked fish from Royal Greenland offers:
- Breaded plaice fillets
- Breaded flounder fillets
- Alaska pollock nuggets in tempura batter
- Heerring fillets with rye breading
- Breaded herring fillets