Salmon fillet portions
Laks har et højt indhold af omega 3-fedtsyrer og er en god kilde til D-vitamin
Royal Greenland’s salmon fillet portions without skin are produced from the best raw material – the Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar). The salmon fillet portions are available in three different sizes: 90-110 g, 115-135 g and 130-150 g.
Product overviewView our salmon fillet portions here
Salmon has a clear, pink colour and tender meat with an intense and rich flavour, it has a high content of omega-3 fatty acids and is a good source of vitamin D. Its flavourful meat provides plenty of umami with a sweet taste, which is finely enhanced by adding a slightly acidic or bitter flavour.
With Royal Greenland’s salmon fillet portions, you get:
- Salmon fillet portions (Salmo salar) from fish farms in Norway
- Fillet portions without skin and nerve bones (PBO), allowing easy handling in the kitchen
- Only fillet portions – no tail pieces
- Individually frozen fillet portions, which retain their freshness, and make it easy to only thaw the number you need to use
- All Natural – Royal Greenland’s own brand and your guarantee of cleanness, sustainability and food safety in all our natural fish
- Green Keyhole
The salmon fillet portions are particularly suitable for serving as portions and in buffets. They are available in three sizes, 90-110 g, 115-135 g and 130-150 g, all with 5 kg per carton.