Directly from the cold and clean North Atlantic sea, in convenient re-sealable bag
The Newfoundland scallops from the cold and clean waters in the remote areas of Newfoundland have a milky-white color, a tender bite and a decadent, nutty taste with a hint of sweetness. With its low fat/high protein distribution and a naturally high content of B12, scallops are a luxury, delicious and healthy serving.
The Scallops are ideal for portion servings, as their size is easy to dose perfectly. They can also be used as a buffet item or an hors d’oeuvre, i.e. cut into smaller pieces.
Scallops are truly versatile in the kitchen, where almost any cooking method is allowed; fry, steam, sauté, bake or grill them. Regardless of your choice, these scallops will not lose water when cooked.
We recommend being attentive not to overcooking the scallops to obtain the perfect, melt-in-your-mouth feeling and texture of a perfectly cooked scallop.
- Wild caught in the cold and clean waters of Newfoundland
- Quick frozen – the fast process from sea to freezer gives a unique taste experience
- Convenient re-sealable bag – safe storage of open bag
- Individually quick-frozen to keep freshness and easy to dose
- Easy to fry - without loss of water
- Soft and yet firm meat with a delicious mild and nutty taste
- Ideal for luxury portion servings – delicate size
- Fast and easy to prepare – fry 3-4 minutes on pan (until fully cooked)
- Suitable for various servings – canapés, starters, main meal or buffets
- Only 2 hours thawing at room temperature